Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WINNER!!! WINNER!!!

Hello, everyone, and I hope you are well into a marvelous week. I would like to thank you all so much for visiting and for participating in my SWEET STUFF. Remember that I will have another Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF posting on Saturday at midnight and I hope it will again be something that you would like! Mr Random.org has selected the the two winners for this week....
 
First, the winner at Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF for the $30 gift certificate to Wild Orchid Crafts is......
 
 
AND
 
The winner of the darling Flower Fairies surprise is.....
 
 
Congratulations to Petra and Kelly! Please leave a comment on this posting and send me your mailing information before Friday, June 7, so that I can get your prizes to you right away!!
 
Until the next time, Big hugs to all!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


13 comments:

Peggy said...

Congrats Ladies. Very exciting.

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, garotas!
Isso é muito bom!

Obrigada Jacque!

Carla S. said...

Congrats to Petra and Kelly!

СВЕТЛАНА said...

Поздравляю Петра и Келли! Благодарю за шанс!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Marjolein said...

Congrats everyone!
Bye,

Marjolein

Jane said...

Well done lucky ladies x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow I'm a winner. Thank you so so much for offering amazing prizes, can't wait to receive mine.
Big hugs Kelly xxx

Maryann Laursen said...

Big congrats to both winners here. Please enjoy your prizes girls, and thanks so much to you Jacque for all your generousity here always. You are such a sweet heart, and I hope, you´re having a wonderful day.

Tine said...

Congrats to the two lucky winners!

Traci S. said...

Congratulations to both of your Sweet Stuff Winners!

Jacque I hope you enjoy your weekend!
Tomorrow we take my son to the airport as his month long leave will be over. Back to England he will go for another year and 4 months, at least. I miss him already! At the same time, I am very proud of my Airman!

His,
Traci Starkweather

pst said...

Wow I still can't believe it that I am one of the winners. Thank you so much for offering these fabulous prizes!

Hugs, Petra

Larisa said...

Congratulations to the winner!