Saturday, February 4, 2012

WINNERS GALORE!!!!

Happy Saturday everyone!!! I am back from CHA and what an experience it was!!!! It was a real pleasure and joy to meet everyone and to spend such fun time with them, too! Gosh I can't even begin to tell you what all I saw and what all we did. It is just an experience that every crafter should have!!! At least once in a lifetime!! LOLOL I am sure you will see loads of pictures but I am not a picture taker so when I get pictures from my pals, I will share them with you!! I can say that my hinie was dragging by the time I got home late last night and I'm not sure I will ever be the same!! Whew!!!!!! But I did want to name the winners for this week....and each of them was selected by Mr Random.org...so here we go......



The winner of the SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious is......

41. Marion H

Thanks, Marion, for showing the SUNDAY SENSATIONS on your blog!!!!






The winner of the ribbons is....

92. Lillian Child







The winner of this SWEET STUFF is.....

52. Denise G







SECRET MAGNOLIA SWEET STUFF...the winner of this surprise is.....

73. Ronda A. ...Ronda, thank you for displaying this on your blog!!!!


CONGRATULATIONS to each of the winners!!! Please leave a comment here on this posting so that everyone will know that you claimed your prize and be sure to send me an email before Monday, February 6, at 8 AM EST so that I can get your prizes out to you right away and things can get back to NORMAL!!!!!

Hugs to all and my great big thanks to each of you for dropping by while I was away!!!! Hope to see you again very soon!!!!

12 comments:

Sara I. said...

Congratulations ladies! Happy Crafting :D

Rufus said...

Jacque glad that you had such a great time at CHA. Congrats to all the lucky winners of your Sweet Stuff! Welcome Home!
R/

Lillian Child said...

Thank you, Jacque!

Teri said...

Congrats to the winners!
Welcome home, Jacque!!
I hope you are feeling better and that you had a chance to rest a little!! Can't wait to hear about the trip!!
Hugs,
Teri

Stampin Mindy said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Jacque, I have some pictures up on my blog. Feel free to save any of them!

Hugs, Mindy

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

Elaina said...

Congrats to the winners and I am glad you made it home safe and sound if a little tired.

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Congrats to the winners
kisses
Rosana

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So glad you had a good time at CHA, will be looking forward to the pictures. Congrats to all of the winners
Lindsay xx

Denise said...

Woo Hoo - thanks Jacque for the candy win
Denise G xx

Traci S. said...

Wow! Congratulations to each of the winners! And, Jacque, Bless your heart, making sure you posted this right away. You are a Sweetheart! Please rest up so you don't get sick again!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

Marion said...

Hi Jacque,
Stunned to find I am a winner. Thank you soo much.
Congrats to all the other winners
hugs
Marion