Tuesday, July 12, 2011

CHRISTMAS in JULY PARTY!!!


Wild Orchid Crafts has teamed up with Lili of the Valley to host a CHRISTMAS IN JULY PARTY!!! It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas! Starting next Monday, July 18th, we will be showing a week long of stunning Christmas creations made by the Wild Orchid Crafts Team, the Lili of the Valley Team and a few Guest Designers to get those Christmas creative juices flowing on both the Wild Orchid Crafts blog and LOTV Ideas to Inspire blog as well as daily on the featured designers blogs! Oh and you will also see lots of sneak peeks of the new Lili of the Valley Christmas release as well as some of the new Christmas goodies soon to be in stock at Wild Orchid Crafts.

You don't want to miss all the surprises we have in store for you. Lots of prizes and fun! So be sure to mark your calendars for Monday, July 18 for the start of Christmas in July!!! Yippppeeeeee!!! Jingle....jingle...jingle bells!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to see all the wonderful
Christmas projects :O) Hard to think Christmas, it's blazin hot and humid here, but maybe if I shut the curtains, I can image snowflakes and think Christmas tee hee hee :O)

Unknown said...

Wow love Christmas anytime of the year as you can tell by my blog!!!! Yippee!!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Rufus said...

Thanks for the heads up!
R/

KathR said...

Can't wait, been making a Chrissy card today, love Christmas at any time of the year, will make note...hugs Kath...

sallysbitz2 said...

This sounds fun Jacque x
Can't wait.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacque~

I CAN NOT WAIT! And, yes, I wrote it all in capital letters...and yes, that means that I was shouting...as much as you can with a sore throat...because I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not wait to see your art...and I can not wait to see what these companies will come up with!

Have fun with it!
He IS Able,
Traci Starkweather